In Quiet Places is where I quietly write about the full and rich relationship God desires to have with us, and how that is walked out in everyday life and through every circumstance.
I write faith building devotions because I believe a grounded faith walk with the Lord is vital to helping us stand up to the challenges and storms of life.
I hope the devotions you read here will:
- Cause you to trust that God's ways are higher than ours, which is why we can’t understand so many things, but trust Him because we believe He is who He says He is.
- Encourage consistent and persistent Bible reading that will be a habit for life.
- Remind you to pray and not grow discouraged when answers don’t quickly come.
- Emphasize the importance of communing with God open and honestly and urge you to delight in quiet time alone with Him and make this a priority.
- Reveal that you are loved by a heavenly Father who will never let you go. I want you to know that His love is steadfast and everlasting.
I usually post about three devotions a week and I am deeply thankful for each person that comes by to read one devotion or visits regularly and reads them all. Thank you so much for stopping by.
May we faithfully trust our Lord each day,
Kathy @ In Quiet Places=======================
If you would like to write to me use the link below:
Photo taken at the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens.